In accordance with the European Union’s forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Admin Business Solutions (ABS) has actively embraced new specifications within all electronic systems, policies and procedures; in addition, ABS’ clients continue to experience the highly regulated degree of quality and security resultant of ABS’ UKAS ISO : 9001 and UKAS ISO : 27001 accreditations.
As a founder member of the Association for Driver Licence Verification (ADLV) ABS has ensured the consistent development of its online Driver Licence verification solution with industry trends and has further implemented the necessary system enhancements to ensure complete GDPR compliance; involving integration of both the DVLA’s new driver consent mandates and guidelines, resulting in continuance of a fully compliant electronic consent process and fair processing policy.
In addition, ABS’ experience in provision for fleets of varying sizes, ranging from Small-to-Medium Enterprises through to large corporations and FN50 clientele has ensured clarity in communicating system updates to both ABS’ client-base and their respective drivers; the result being comprehensive compliance throughout ABS’ Driver Licence verification service provision, from consent collation through to automated processing.
Through the flexibility afforded by ABS’ bespoke online Driver Licence verification solution, ABS remain able to provide both electronic and paper provision of consent; however, ABS is pleased to announce a distinct uplift in clients utilising its electronic consent facilities, with many appreciating the value of both the environmental and administrative benefits afforded.
ABS’ online Driver Licence verification solution continues to proffer numerous features in order to streamline this essential aspect of fleet compliance, such as:
- Automated bulk Driver Licence Checking, periodic re-checking and fleet management reports.
- Facilities to assess the live status of employee Driving Licences and their entitlement to drive.
- Facilities to assess, monitor and access reminders concerning employee Driving Licence validity and date of expiry.
- Facilities to assess the accuracy and validity of all employee Driving Licence details.
- Facilities to review Driving Licence endorsements, penalties, points and disqualification status.
- Facilities to assess Driving Licence vehicle categories, indicating the vehicles a driver is permitted to drive.
- Access to three-year legal Driver Licence Checking consent, through ABS’ electronic-consent (eConsent) functionality.
- Instant notification of Driver offences or changes to Driver Licences.
Furthermore, 2018 presents the opportunity for ABS to supply clients with new data-oriented services such as the integration of CPC and Tachograph data, amongst new market-leading innovations.
Additional information concerning ABS’ online Driver Licence Verification solution is available on our website.